Board of Governors
The Board of Governors (BoG) works closely with the President and the Academic Council in advancing the overall interests of the Institution. It makes final decision on academic matters based on the recommendation of the Academic Council and the President. The BoG is headed by a Chair and its current members are as follows:
- Dr. Galen Amstutz, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A. (formerly at Harvard University).
- Prof. David E. Brookes, Vice Chairman of the British-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce, Oslo, Norway.
- Prof. Sam Dzever, Telecom Ecole de Management, Evry, France.
- Prof. Vasil Florescu, Bucarest University of Economic Studies, Bucarest, Romania, Chairman of the Board of Governors.
- Prof. Pang Engfong, Former Singapore Ambassador to the U.K. and E.U., Former Dean, Lee Long Chian School of Business, Singapore Management University, Singapore.
- Prof. Tang Renwu, Dean of the Academy of Government, Beijing Normal University, P.R.China; and Dean of the School of Economics and Management, Zhejiang Normal University,P.R.China.